Saturday, September 29, 2007

Help!

Sooo, what is it 6:00pm on a Saturday and what have I done all day? Don't worry I have been spending my entire Saturday giving tours of the Cancer Center I work at here in Murray. The entire hospital opens in October, but we've been up and running since Februrary. Don't ask me why IHC is doing public tours, but they stink! I will have been here for 12 whole hours by the time I am able to leave. The people coming through are freakin' crazy. Honestly, who wants to come tour a giant hospital on a Saturday?? Seriously people, please go home! I am not kidding, the people have been creepin' out of the wood works..People making it a family affair to come tour our facility, and I know they don't work here nor are they in the medical field. Screaming kids, poopy diapers,LAME obvious questions, I can't take it anymore!! Maybe I am crazy and need some insight, but would you tour a hospital if you weren't in the medical field and didn't work here?(not to mention drag the entire fam dam along with you) I am becoming very surly, bitter and irritable. I am beginning to think I am frightning the public..2 more hours, 2 more hours!!!

7 comments:

Laura and Ashley said...

Wow. Who tours a hospital? Homeless people? Those people had to be really bored or something. No wonder your panties are in a twist.

Jill said...

People looking for cheap entertainment and free food. That's who tours hospitals.

xoxo

carolyn said...

It sounds like you are just tired and done. but seriously I vollunteer at a hospital an I had no interest.

Unknown said...

No gives on giving hospital tours! You could always come and work with me :) K, so running, we need to start up again! Do you wanna go Saturday morning? I have a great little run we could do. It's my fave! I am going to text you right now!

The Hale's said...

That is Hillarious! That seriously sucks you had to do that all day. I definately would never think to tour a hospital. I would just wait to see it when I had to go there to visit someone!

Jill said...

Okay seriously...UPDATE YOUR DAMN BLOG. Just kidding. Kind of.

Katie said...

ok.... time for a new post! Hey I've started going to another adult class on Thursdays. It's really fun so you should come!