Thursday, September 6, 2007

Having a moment!



I often get these sudden urges to travel, leave behind everything and experience the world. I couldn't ask for a more beautiful state to live in where I can do all the things I love, but knowing what the world beholds makes it hard for me to settle down. This may be coming from the fact that I am working full time for the first time in my life, but how do we find the ultimate balance between work and play?
Ben has been my guiding light into the "real world" he is the perfect example of how to work hard so you can play hard. Ben is the smartest person I know (really) he has major success at work, but never brings his work home with him. I love this about him! I am still in search of this balance, nursing school couldn't come sooner :)
I am looking forward to working 3 days a week!

2 comments:

Laura and Ashley said...

I love your moments...I have them all the time. Miss you love.

chelsea b james said...

deep thoughts by carlee. That picture is sooo beautiful. I love that you are such a free spirit! we really should travel together one of these days.