Thursday, September 6, 2007

Tag, Your it!

I was tagged by Laura and Ash
1. What is the best thing you cooked last week?
Funny you should ask, I tried a new recipe..(sorta) I bought a bunch of these different pre packaged Indian spice pastes from wild oats..You mainly just add milk,water with whatever veggies and meat you want..My favorite was the Chicken Tika Masala. Yummmmy! They are super easy too!!

2. If money, time and babysitting were no object where would you go and with who?
I would go EVERYWHERE! Lately I have been wanting to do a road trip along the west coast of the US. I guess there is something to say about knowing your own roots, and becoming familiar with your own country...


3. When was the last time you cried?
I am a sympathy crier, I cried last week..My sis was having a bad day!

4. What is the most played song on your i-pod right now?
I do the shuffle..

5. Is there something on TV this week that you are more excited about than the So You Think You Can Dance Finale?
I rarely watch TV unless its HGTV(home and garden television) although I watched the movie "say anything" the other night.. A great 80's flick!

6. Who are you tagging?
See below...

HERE IS MY SECOND TAG!
4 Jobs I've had...
1. CNA
2. Server
3. River Guide
4. Health Educator

4 Movies I can watch over and over...
1. A Beautiful Mind
2. 80's flicks
3. Wayne's World(anything with Mike Meyers)
4. the best of Chris Farley

4 Favorite TV Shows...
1. Sex and the City
2. HGTV
3. Seinfield
4. Grey's Anatomy

4 Places I have lived...
1. Salt Lake City, UT
2. Jackson Hole, WY
3. Salida, CO
4. Siena, Italy

4 Places I have been...
1. Costa Rica
2. Italy
3. Switzerland
4. Ireland

4 Favorite Foods...
1. Indian Food
2. Thai Food
3. Chips and Salsa
4. Brownies, yogurt, cookies

4 Favorite Websites...
1. rei.com
2. anthropologie.com
3. blogger.com
4. topshop.com

4 buddies I'm tagging...
1. Tiff and Zack
2. Jill Parkinson
3. Katie Park
4. Erin Oakeson(I mean Shea)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Reading your answers I realize you and I are alike in so many ways... movies, food, ect... :)

Unknown said...

Carlee, I tagged you, but I can see you have been tagged about 20 times so feel free to answer the tag- or not. Dinner was fun, can't wait until the next dinner-night out. PS keep me posted if you guys have any job openings!

Unknown said...

It's me again. Wanna run (actually really slow-jog) Thursday morning around 6:30? I can meet at your house and we can run around Sugarhouse Park. Let me know! Just to warn you- I am a grandma jogger. Talk to soon!