Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Let it snow!


On Sunday Ben and I decided to hit up the sale at REI. When Ben and I are together at REI you can suspect we'll be there for a minimum of 2 hours. Mostly trying to justify buying the latest and greatest trinkets. They were having their usual 20% off one regular priced item promo going on..Although,(to my surprise) this time you were able to get 20% off sale items as well. I've been eyeing these skis ever since last season when they came out. "Oh yes,they will be mine" and considering I got 20% off the sale price, I went for it! They'll be great for the backcountry, my previous ski's were a bit long for the deep "gnar-gnar,pow-pow"!
Not to take all the joy in getting new gear, we also hooked Ben up with some sweet climbing finds as well..We joined a climbing gym for the winter for a nice alternative to the sweet dude gym.

1 comment:

carolyn said...

How perfect to find your skis on sale .Good for you! sounds awsome to me .