Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Koda and his girlfriend..



Over Labor Day weekend, a huge group of rafters and kayakers headed for Jackson Hole. We camped at the usual Cliff Creek, it was a glorious weekend. I love a'love the weather in Jackson. As of most of you know I am super sensitive to the heat, so it was nice to break out the beanies, fleece and down jackets. It was definitely a dog trip this year, I think there was a total of 7 dogs? Maybe more..They had the most fun of all of us for sure!
We rafted 2 days on the river, with Koda Bear and his new girlfriend Stella on the back of my boat. Stella, is his new found love. There were 6 other dogs for him to play with but he stuck by his little Stella love!

It was good to relax, enjoy the scenery and catch up with old friends, and be on the water!! Mann I need to move to Jackson, its getting me depressed just writing about it!!

5 comments:

Laura and Ashley said...

Are you serious? I've never seen anything cuter in my life. How sweet is Koda in his wittle bity doggie life jacket? I'm obsessed. Looks like they had some good times. Good thing Koda is neutered :)

Laura and Ashley said...

Who the hell named their dog Stella?? I'm freaking out! That's my name damnit!

This is Ashley by the way because Laura pretty much owns our page.

Jill said...

Ahhh...who needs a baby when you have Koda? Love you.

Laura and Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Neilson Family said...

Carlee sounds like fun! Who does Stella belong to?