Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Threesome is Back!

I am happily awaiting tonight when I get to pick Laura up from the airport tonight and Ash comes in on Friday.. Yeahhh! She and Ashley have been living in Arizona for a month now? Our good friend Shanna Greene is getting married tomorrow to Nate Hurst, another alta hawk..Lucky!
After the airport its straight to the Roderick residence because don't worry my mom is throwing a So You Think You Can Dance Party tonight for the finale..I know, I know call me crazy but I am seriously obsessed. It's one of my guilty pleasures, along with the Stephanie Meyer trilogies..I am dreading the day when I finish Eclipse.

6 comments:

Erin said...

What?! You are a Twilight junkie?? I am right in the middle of Eclipse but am not as into it as I thought I'd be.

So fun that you are in on the blogging world. It's a great way to keep in touch. Thanks for commenting, I've added you to my list of friends! We really need to get caught up.

whit said...

I didn't get into So you think you could dance, but did you watch Hell's Kitchen? You should. Anyways hope you have a great weekend with the friends. and weird..Shanna and Nate?? Didn't see that coming. Happy for them.

Unknown said...

Carlee "Rod", It's Katie Tingey. I'm glad to see that you are a blogger junkie, a so you think you can dance lover and fan of the vampire books! Lets get the girls together and go to dinner ASAP!! I am still new to the blogger thing so I will try to add you to my friend list- Adios!

whit said...

Car..Jason is Jason Rasmussen. I've been dating him for the past 3 years. He's pretty cute and I'm sure you may have met him..he went to Alta and is a year younger than you. I think we need to chat it up.

The Hale's said...

Hey Carlee! It's been way to long. Everytime I try to get everyone together it doesnt work. I will try again though. That is cool you live in Sugarhouse now! Let's definately get together.

Mandy said...

Hi Carlee,
This is Mandy Engar, Colby's wife. I saw your blog on Ashley's. Just wanted to let you know that I am seriously in love with Edward!!! I am reading New Moon right now, but I don't want them to end. How are you doing? Did you have fun with Ash? So was she super mad when she got off the flight since it was late? :)