Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Cruel Summer

I finally decided to get in the "blog scene" mainly to keep in touch with crazy people who decided to up and move to Arizona during the hottest part of the year.

This summer has been one of a kind. It has been the first summer in five years that I have actually been in Utah. Thank goodness it's the hottest summer ever!!! You all know how much I love being hot..
I am working full time and going to school part time.(who ever thought that would become of me?) To maintain my sanity Ben and I have become weekend warriors through taking trips on the weekends to forget we have real jobs during the week. We've been keeping rather busy with our weekend vacations and daily activities..

Also, I finally escaped the rents and moved to Sugarhouse! I know all of you never thought it would happen..
And, as if you aren't already shocked about my unforgetable summer..Ben and I adopted a dog. He's the best dog in the world..Pretty sure Ben loves Koda more than me these days! Laura Campbell is the biological mother, we are now the adoptive parents. That is one good thing that came from Laura leaving me for Arizona..ha ha, love you!

I'll keep ya'll posted on the latest. I am new to the situation, so bear with me!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Can I really be the first to be commenting on your blog? Glad you decided to join the ranks. I'm still a little bit shy about my own blog....kind of feels a bit narcisstic, and you know how maddening that can be. Love you. Keep writing. Gotta retrieve the paper Miles is eating.