Friday, August 10, 2007

TGIF

Thank goodness it's Friday. The week has slowly turned to the weekend. It has been a long week. I finished my last final of the semester on Tuesday, and passed with flying colors. Two weeks off of school then chemistry here I come.. Ahhh!
Ben and I are actually staying in town for the weekend, mainly because it's the outdoor retail show. We went lastnight, it's literally a dream! Ben and I had deer in the headlights look for about the first hour until we awoke to reality.To top the extreme night off of drooling over gear, we wished Nicole a happy 29th birthday over indian food at the bombay house..Yummmm..Needless to say,yesterday was a great day! Wish us luck at the outdoor show, we're trying to get hooked up with some sweet pro deals.
I am ditchin' out on work a bit early heading off to the pool to practice my kayaking rolls. (Ben is my teacher, we'll see how well it goes!)

Hope all ya'll have a great weekend..

Ciao

5 comments:

Jill said...

Just left grams' pool. Wish I would have seen you there. Miss and love you.

Laura and Ashley said...

You're so sweet right now.

whit said...

Bombay house..always makes my day. We really need to catch up and talk. I'm glad that you joined in the blogging world..i'm iffy about it, but its fun to catch up with friends. we need to see eachother.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah M said...

CARLEE! Yeah, I am so glad that you found me. Whenever your name comes up I get so excited, "Yeah Carlee, I know her, she rocks." Your life sounds so fun, so jealous! If you love Colorado so much you should totally come here and visit. Nick (the hub) is outdoor enthusiast extraordinaire (met through Lindsey Fairclough, he is her husband, Jon Little’s, best friend. We got married a year ago this month). We totally were in Salida just a couple weeks ago. Not much there but I imagine the Arkansas River would be awesome to guide on. So who is this Ben fellow? Give me all the details. If you don't want to do it via blog you can email me at sarjanjon@yahoo.com. So glad you found. 5 stars for blogs.