Thursday, November 13, 2008

My New Obsession



My new addiction isn't using my new sewing machine or finding something active to keep me busy in the winter, instead I've become addicted to a smutty soap opera! If you want a gulty indulgence I highly recommend gossip girl. I recently purchaseed season one and have been hooked since. It's all I can do to refrain myself from watching the entire season in one sitting..Gossip Girls isn't for everyone. I would compare it to a high school sex in the city. It's super cheesy, dramatic and I love it..Not to mention the actress have the most beautiful clothes.
Hopefully you can become sedentary like me and join the gossip girl club.

you know you love me
XOXOXO
Gossip Girl

7 comments:

Laura N. said...

i think it is adorable that this is your obsession. anything that reminds me of sex and the city is a winner. have i told you how much i miss you?

Jill said...

i miss you too car car. hope to see you next week...at least to share a joint birthday cake.

Amber P said...

I'm so glad your obsessed too! I really want to take credit for encouraging you to love something so mindless and trashy! It's only fair since last year you got me hooked on a certain book that may or may not be for teenagers!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Oh Carlee... I'm so happy to hear that I'm not the only one! So get this, I haven't even seen season one and I'm hooked?!? Go figure! So now I'm convinced to start back at the beginning and give Gossip Girl the start she deserves! Thank you for your dirty little confession! Oh and I LOVED the ending to your post! haha!

SamYam said...

I'm glad there are others from our class that don't blog about babies. Ughhh.

Jill said...

Remember a few weeks ago when you said..."Jill, you really need to update your blog."

Back at ya.

When are you coming home? Miss you.

Ashley Blackburn said...

You're the worst blogger ever!!!!! We need some new updates.