Friday, October 31, 2008

Long Time Gone

I am alive and well(hanging in there most days). Life has been chaotic the past couple of months, here's a bit of things I have been doing and thinking lately..

Many trips back and forth to SLC to visit my grandpa in his last days(will blog more about that later)

Moving out of employee housing into a new condo in jackson with two fun girls from Georgia

Feeling the pressure of the economic crisis within my job and wallet,

Attending high school musical premieres to support my famous movie star sis!!

Thinking of fun Christmas presents I can make instead of purchasing gifts

Learning how to use my new sewing machine

Mourning the resignation of my favorite boss

When visiting SLC, I wondered how I ever found time to have a job? :)

Figuring out ways to stay active in the rapidly approaching winter!!

Thinking about purchasing skate skis? Looks really fun and good for you..

Trying to carry on with life in the midst of the loss of a loved one

How did EVERYONE get engaged at the same time? Congrats Laura, Rachel and Ashley.

8 comments:

Julie said...

Wow you have been busy. It was soooo good to see you! Can't wait to see you around Christmas.

Mike Meru said...

Hey Rod,

I am sorry to hear of your loss......

It sounds like everything else seems to be going pretty well. I tried calling a few times, but from your blog I can see why maybe I did not hear back from you.

Can you believe our birthdays are coming up? We are going to be 26!!! It seems like yesterday we were in 7th grade which would make us 12 years old- time has gone by fast and it seems like it is going faster and faster with each passing day.

I hope I get to attend the party this x-mas since I will be there before and after x-mas.

Have a good day and don't forget to set you watch back for daylight savings.

-Miss

Laura N. said...

Well then...it's about time. Why didn't I know about you and this sewing machine? Maybe you can make my dress.

Unknown said...

Yay you updated! Not that I have room to comment- I'm lucky if I update my blog once a month. I hope you are doing okay and if you have a free minute the next time you are in SLC we need to get the girls together and go to dinner. Take care!

Katie said...

Love you Carlee :)

Erin Bradley said...

C-Rod it was so fun hanging out with you while you were here. How long are you here for Thanksgiving? Let's make sure we get together. Oh and I need to find out what days you will be here around Christmas. We aren't having the party without you. YOU ARE THE PARTY!

The Dumas Family said...

Ms. Carlee. Will you call, pretty please? 801-512-9388. Lindsey Dum-ER.

Anonymous said...

Hey Car! I am glad you finally decided to unpdate. (it is about time) And it was even better to have seen ya a few weeks ago and catch up on everything that has been going on in your life. Can't wait to see you again around christmas!