Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Big News!



Well, well, well. I have some definite news that is worth blogging about. I recently took a job offer in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. No, it's not a seasonal river guiding job(although I hope to be guiding on the weekends) I'll be working full time, year round in Jackson. It's been hard deciding on whether to make the move or not, but I am looking forward to a new experience in a beautiful place!
I'll be working at the local hospital in town as the hospital's health educator. It will be a great opportunity for my career as a health educator..

Start planning the Jackson trips and come visit me!!

8 comments:

The Neilson Family said...

Carlee how cool! I am so excited for you! When do you leave? You will have to keep up on the blog so we can know how you are doing in Jackson!

Brooke said...

Carlee!
I'm going to miss you! I love seeing you when I get to come home every now and then. I hope you'll still be there sometimes. I'm very excited for you. Congrats!

Jamie and Covie Gonzales said...

Car. Car. That is awesome. CONGRATS!

Jill said...

Not happy about this news. Happy for you, but sad for me. I will miss you silly girl.

Who gets custody of Koda?

Anika said...

Carlee...

It's Anika (Allred)... my grandparents have a cabin near Jackson Hole... we'll hopefully be up there a few times this summer! I love Jackson Hole... I'd love to live there! Good luck!

carolyn said...

Carlee,I'm happy for you,sad for all of us at home that like you near by. A girl's got to do what a girl wants to do. You will be missed. Love you so much!

Unknown said...

What!? You are moving!! I am so sad but happy for you. What a great place to live! Now we definitely need to run and go to dinner with the girls before you go! I will be there the end of July so we need to get together. Will you please call me back!!

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

Carlee I will have to call you because Nate's fam has a cabin up there. We spend a lot of time up there in the summer! That is going to be such an adventure!