Friday, April 18, 2008

Still mourning

I haven't been blogging primarily due to the loss of my camera. I keep thinking I'll find it and be able to post my most recent pictures. Yes, I am in denile about losing my camera.
We had a fabulous weekend in Park City, which resulted in the loss of my camera. We watched the pond skimming at the canyons (for those of you who have never seen this act, it's amazing) they build a little pond at the end of the ski hill and the goal is to skim across the pond without falling in the water. Not to mention these people are dressed in ridiculous costumes..You can imagine the amazing pictures I am mourning over.
Soon after the pond skimming we decided it would be a great idea to sneak on the ski lift (mind you none of us had ski's) and sled down the run on garbage bags. I tell ya, end of the season parties make you do crazy things:) I've never been more sore in my life! (more fun video footage lost)

I am in search of a new camera. My previous camera was the waterproof pentax. Does anyone have recommendations for a new camera??

7 comments:

Jill said...

Carlee carlee carlee. This post is eerily reminiscent of an email I received from you a summer or two ago. Seriously girl. Maybe you should join camera misplacers anonymous.

chelsea b james said...

i sad for you. losing a camera is the worste, but girl i lose just about everything so i catch your drift. can we please play??? i miss my girl. do you have the same cell phone? i'm getting a road bike and then can we go biking a pa pa please? i should have listened to you about getting a dog at the pound. our dog is a straight up lemon. last week it got worms and it was the dirtiest thing i've ever seen, it has another strike against him. i'm in love with your dog!

Katie said...

Seriously Carlee, we need to get together! Call me so we can set something up!

Jamie and Covie Gonzales said...

Car car. Seously I have left a few messages. Are you anti-me or somethin?

Jamie and Covie Gonzales said...

Totally need to go to luch. Call me, I have this whole week off! The dentist I work for is in Europe.

Unknown said...

Hi friend- seriously it is time to update your bloggy-blog. Do you need me to purchase a disposable camera for you until you get a new digital? Did you get my message? Yes, I desperately want to go running! Give me a call.

Melissa said...

Hey Rod,
I had to google your name to find your blog again. So I have left a few messages on your phone, but did not hear back. I hope everything is going well with school and life.
-Miss