Monday, October 22, 2007

Rec Therapy


Ben and I thought it would be a great idea to go hiking after work on Friday considering it was a beautiful fall day. As we were driving up Milcreek low and hold there lies 4 inches of snow along the banks of the road..Hmmmm. We were dressed in shorts and capris geared up for an evening stroll. Maybe the paths are tracked out? (was our nieve thinking) We decided to go for it anyway. We took our path, and it was definitely not tracked out. Apparently we didn't get the memo that there was snow already! Needless to say it ended up being a great hike. It looks cold from the pics, but we were super warm! The best part of the hike was watching Koda frolic in the snow. He was a mad mannn leaping and hoping through the winter wonder land! I am practically wrestling him in the picture to hold him down:) It was just what I needed to spend the evening with my 2 boys taking in the beautiful scenery after a long stressful week..

9 comments:

Laura and Ashley said...

And the tears start coming. I want to be a part of the Carlee, Ben and Koda family. I'm moving in.

The Neilson Family said...

Way Fun Car! Love the pictures. Things are okay hear. Just a litlle smokey.

Jill said...

Are you stopping by on Halloween for dinner? No pressure no pressure...but would love to see you if you're in the hood.

Sarah M said...

carlee, my email address is sarjanjon@yahoo.com... can you believe i got knocked up? i can't. i hope you are doing so well cause you are one of my most favorite people ever.

Julie said...

Hi Carlee I just barely read your comment on my blog. I didn't even know people could leave comments ( as you can tell I am new at the blogging thing.) Anyways the cute guy in the green stripe shirt is Greg Pferdner, you know him right? I love and miss you. Lets get together soon.

The Neilson Family said...

Car, I miss you two I should be home that Tuesd. before Thanksgiving! How are ya?

Jamie said...

Hi Carlee! It's your best bud, Jamie. It was so great to see you that summer bunco night! I keep remembereing your laugh, it is so infectious.(I hope that made me sound smart!) Julie has helped me find all sorts of long-lost friends!

Andee Belle said...

Car dawg... tears..more tears...can you please help me with the f-in blog. I don't know how to do anything. Can we please have a "Simply Thai, Blogging help Andee" night???

Tamara Jacobs said...

Hi Carli! It's Tamara! I found your link on Jamie's! It was so fun to see you at the expo center last week. Let's keep in touch. My blog is toddtamandpreslee.blogspot.com.