Monday, July 27, 2009

back to the grind

Outside my Window: I actually don't have a window at my new job:( but I guess enough time to put in a quick blog!!

I am Thinking: About my cousin Tiff's wedding this past weekend. It was beautiful!! She and Zack are a great couple and I couldn't be more happy for the both of them.

I am Thankful For: My family! We know how to party and tear up the dance floor:)


From the Kitchen: Just bought a great new cookbook! 3 new recipes this week..Wish me luck.

I am Wearing: Navy pants and my new fav shirt from jcrew.

I am Creating: Work list, after work list for when my replacement leaves at the end of the week! ahhhh..

I am Going: to attempt to head to the gym after a long weekend of not much activity besides eating and drinking!

I am Reading: The poison wood bible

I am Hoping: That I get back in the routine of life..A long weekend is rough on the everyday schedule.

I am Hearing: The hustle and bustle of crazy physicians.

Around the House: Laundry and healthy meals!

One of My Favorite Things: Camping in the CUB with Ben and Koda Bear!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week: Hopefully getting the boat out and camping!

What are you doing Today? working for 45 more min, then off to the gym and grocery shopping.

4 comments:

mk said...

carlee!!
i'm reading poisonwood bible too ... its taking me FOREVER, but i love it!!

xoxo

laura said...

lovely carl. i wish you could be cooking for me and i could go boating with you this weekend. sure do miss you. xoxo

Ashley Blackburn said...

You're so productive it's weird.

Jill said...

love poisonwood bible. need some kitchen inspiration...please help! what's the new cookbook?