Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tradition


I am posting this in defense to the many blogs I have seen cheering for BYU. I didn't want to start a rivalry, but I must defend my team amist all the BYU fans on the blogging scene. How do you describe the rivalry? Well, the best explanation I can give is being either a Utah fan or BYU fan usually is instilled to most of us before we are even born. More of a culture really :) Rivalry week hits a nerve for those of us cheering for our bleeding colors either blue or red. For my fellow Ute fans going to the game get your passports out ready to enter Utah County (because it's a different country) and cheer on the Utes for me!! I'll be representin' in Cali over the holiday!! GOOO UTES!!

7 comments:

The Neilson Family said...

Hi Carlee, I just thought I would give you my condolences! Go BYU!

Anika said...

Carlee! You are too funny! I found your blog through Laura and Ashley's... you are so cute. I have to admit that I was a little upset when the U lost, and to make it worse I had to watch it with BYU fans! Oh well! I'm adding a link to your blog... hope all is well! Anika :)

The Neilson Family said...

Carlee, It was me not Darren. I do like the U! But not when they are playing eachother. Always when they are playing I want BYU to kick some butt! I won't tell anyone about your comment! HAPPY BIRTHDAY on the 28th!! Love ya!

carolyn said...

Hi carlee,That was a bummer that we lost. But, for me it was fun to be and witness how much we love the utes and the enthusiasm that everyone showed. Loved sharing that ute spirit.

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

I have to say we were robbed. That would have been a great game had the refs not been bleeding blue too.

Brooke said...

Hi Carlee
Thanks for the message on my blog. Our Thanksgiving was nice, but I really wish I could have been in Palm Desert too! I miss all of you. We are flying home on Dec. 21, so I'll see you soon! :) Brooke

Brooke said...

Car-- Are you and Ben going on the family trip next May/June? I hope so! Let me know!
Brooke